jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2013

Exercices: This, that, those and that

Deja un comentario


A. Use `this´ or `these´

1. Is _________ my drink?
2. _________ aren´t my trainers.
3. Is _________ an interesting museum.
4. _________ are new bikes.
5. _________ is my house.
6. _________ is a hill.
7. _________ are donkeys.
8. What is _________?
9. Did you drop _________?
10. Hi, Jane! _________ is Michael.
11. _________ James´ bike.
12. _________ are his children.
13. _________ are his sister´s children.
14. _________ is Pete.
15. _________ is my restaurant.
16. _________ are my jewels.
17. _________ is the church of my town.
18. _________ are my father´s book.
19. _________ is Ajax´s stadium.
20. _________ is my bag.
21. Is _________ my TV?
22. Are _________ your watches.
23. I like _________ clown.
24. _________ boys are American.
25. _________ is my money.


Answers

1. Is this my drink?
2. These aren´t my trainers.
3. Is this an interesting museum.
4. These are new bikes.
5. This is my house.
6. This is a hill.
7. These are donkeys.
8. What is this?
9. Did you drop this?
10. Hi, Jane! This is Michael.
11. This James´ bike.
12. These are his children.
13. These are his sister´s children.
14. This is Pete.
15. This is my restaurant.
16. These are my jewels.
17. This is the church of my town.
18. These are my father´s book.
19. This is Ajax´s stadium.
20. This is my bag.
21. Is this my TV?
22. Are these your watches.
23. I like this clown.
24. These boys are American.
25. This is my money.



B. Use `that´ or `those´


1. __________ a big supermarket.
2. __________ are her CD´s.
3. Are __________ your books.
. __________ is a big shop.
5. __________ is John´s house.
6. __________ is a mountain.
7. __________ are horses.
8. What are __________?
9. We can do better than __________.
10. No, __________ is not mine.
11. Did you win? __________ is amazing.
12. Hello, who is __________ speaking, please.
13. Hello, is __________ you John?
14. Is __________ a Dutch ship?
15. __________ is a Spanish woman.
16. __________ is my friend´s house.
17. __________ is my mother´s car.
18. Who is __________ knocking at the door?
19. __________ are turtles.
20. __________ are their lunches.
21. __________ is my cat.
22. __________ blouse is beautiful.
23. Look at __________!
24. Can you see __________ horses?
25. These are bigger than __________.


B Answers

1. That is a big supermarket.
2. Those are her CD´s.
3. Are those your books.
4. That is a big shop.
5. That is John´s house.
6. That is a mountain.
7. Those are horses.
8. What are those?
9. We can do better than that.
10. No, that is not mine.
11. Did you win? That is amazing.
12. Hello, who is that speaking, please.
13. Hello, is that you John?
14. Is that a Dutch ship?
15. That is a Spanish woman.
16. That is my friend´s house.
17. That is my mother´s car.
18. Who is that knocking at the door?
19. Those are turtles.
20. Those are their lunches.
21. That is my cat.
22. That blouse is beautiful.
23. Look at that!
24. Can you see those horses?
25. These are bigger than those.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario